1. Background and purpose
Website owner contact information:
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Ltd.
1B Upper Wimpole Street
London W1G 6AB
Company registration no: 04412624
E-mail: [email protected]
2. Applicability, responsibility and approval
3. What are cookies?
Cookies are data files placed and stored on your computer or mobile device for collection of select use data and are useful as they allow a website to recognize a user's device and history of use.
Some types of cookies are only stored on your device as long as your browser is open, so-called session cookies. Other types of cookies are stored on your device for a longer period of time, so-called persistent cookies. For both types of cookies, the cookie is automatically renewed when you return to a cookie enabled website.
Cookies deriving from other parties than us may also be placed on your device; so-called third-party cookies. Such cookies may be cookies performing ordinary functions or analysis tools and embedded comments fields.
4. Cookies on lucianion.co.uk
5. First-party cookies
We use session cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser. We also use persistent first-party cookies, which are stored between 30 days and up to two years. Both types of cookies register:
- Device information: we collect information about the device you use to access our services, including information about the device’s software and hardware, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and other unique device identifiers, device token, mobile network information, geographic location, and time zone identifying your http requests when using the website.
- Usage information: we collect information relating to your use and consumption of our Software and Services, including what software versions and functionality you use, how often you use (click) buttons and menu items, execution times for specific operations, user experienced stability of the Software and Services, exceptions and generated error/crash reports.
- Anonymization: we use a general purpose platform cookie to maintain an anonymized user session by the server.
6. Third-party cookies
- Google Analytics places session and persistent cookies. The session cookies are deleted when you close the browser. The persistent cookies are stored for up to two years. The cookies are used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the site’s analytics reports.
7. Links to other websites
8. How do you delete or disable cookies?
The browsers of most computers, smartphones and other web-enabled devices are typically set up to accept cookies. You have the option to control the acceptance of cookies yourself and, if you wish, to block them entirely by configuring your Internet browser. Please refer to the documentation for your browser to change your cookie preferences.
If you have any questions about cookies, please contact us on [email protected].
We are happy to answer any queries either by email, letter or telephone, so please do not hesitate to get in touch. All enquiries are always treated confidentially.